Category: Candle Making22 Questions
- How much wax will I need to make my candles?
(33867 Views, Added 05/21/2012)
- How do I calculate the burn time of my candles?
(32193 Views, Added 11/25/2005)
- How much wax will my mold hold?
(22309 Views, Added 12/13/2005)
- What basic candle making supplies do I need?
(18310 Views, Added 03/10/2011)
- How should I clean my pouring pots and molds?
(12168 Views, Added 08/18/2009)
- How do I calculate the amount of fragrance oil I need?
(10129 Views, Added 03/09/2012)
- How do I Use a Double Boiler for Melting Wax?
(8943 Views, Added 12/13/2012)
- Why are there wet spots on my candles?
(8529 Views, Added 03/31/2011)
- How do I figure out what wick size to use?
(7305 Views, Added 11/17/2011)
- How do I double wick my candle?
(6562 Views, Added 07/20/2011)
- How do I burn candles safely?
(5892 Views, Added 10/05/2009)
- Should I double wick my candles?
(4605 Views, Added 03/10/2011)
- How can I keep my colored candles from fading over time?
(3117 Views, Added 07/20/2011)
- What causes specks of color at the bottom of my candles?
(2965 Views, Added 11/17/2011)
- How should I prepare my containers before filling them with wax?
(2762 Views, Added 08/06/2013)
- Which candle dyes work best in wax?
(2674 Views, Added 02/07/2013)
- How do I fix surface flaws in my candles?
(1889 Views, Added 08/06/2013)
- What is a melt pool?
(1732 Views, Added 08/06/2013)
- How can I tell what color my finished candle will be?
(1628 Views, Added 02/07/2013)
- How do I tare (zero out) the scale?
(1356 Views, Added 09/03/2013)
- How do I get my wicks to stay centered and in place while the wax is cooling?
(1354 Views, Added 08/06/2013)
- Do you sell organic candle wick?
(1031 Views, Added 05/14/2013)
Have a question? Email us at email@example.com
<- Back to FAQ Homepage