Category: Candle Making23 Questions
- How much wax will I need to make my candles?
(33825 Views, Added 05/21/2012)
- How do I calculate the burn time of my candles?
(31774 Views, Added 11/25/2005)
- How much wax will my mold hold?
(21995 Views, Added 12/13/2005)
- What basic candle making supplies do I need?
(18249 Views, Added 03/10/2011)
- How should I clean my pouring pots and molds?
(12105 Views, Added 08/18/2009)
- How do I calculate the amount of fragrance oil I need?
(10078 Views, Added 03/09/2012)
- How do I Use a Double Boiler for Melting Wax?
(8921 Views, Added 12/13/2012)
- Why are there wet spots on my candles?
(8511 Views, Added 03/31/2011)
- How do I figure out what wick size to use?
(7281 Views, Added 11/17/2011)
- How do I double wick my candle?
(6540 Views, Added 07/20/2011)
- How do I burn candles safely?
(5780 Views, Added 10/05/2009)
- Should I double wick my candles?
(4563 Views, Added 03/10/2011)
- How can I keep my colored candles from fading over time?
(3088 Views, Added 07/20/2011)
- What causes specks of color at the bottom of my candles?
(2949 Views, Added 11/17/2011)
- How should I prepare my containers before filling them with wax?
(2744 Views, Added 08/06/2013)
- Which candle dyes work best in wax?
(2654 Views, Added 02/07/2013)
- How do I fix surface flaws in my candles?
(1859 Views, Added 08/06/2013)
- What is a melt pool?
(1691 Views, Added 08/06/2013)
- How can I tell what color my finished candle will be?
(1598 Views, Added 02/07/2013)
- How do I get my wicks to stay centered and in place while the wax is cooling?
(1332 Views, Added 08/06/2013)
- What is the best wax for melts or tart?
(1196 Views, Added 12/17/2013)
- How do I tare (zero out) the scale?
(1089 Views, Added 09/03/2013)
- Do you sell organic candle wick?
(1011 Views, Added 05/14/2013)
Have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
<- Back to FAQ Homepage