Category: Candle Making22 Questions
- How do I calculate the burn time of my candles?
(28331 Views, Added 11/25/2005)
- How much wax will I need to make my candles?
(21495 Views, Added 05/21/2012)
- How much wax will my mold hold?
(20750 Views, Added 12/13/2005)
- What basic candle making supplies do I need?
(11998 Views, Added 03/10/2011)
- How should I clean my pouring pots and molds?
(10520 Views, Added 08/18/2009)
- How do I calculate the amount of fragrance oil I need?
(8453 Views, Added 03/09/2012)
- Why are there wet spots on my candles?
(6877 Views, Added 03/31/2011)
- How do I figure out what wick size to use?
(5905 Views, Added 11/17/2011)
- How do I double wick my candle?
(5549 Views, Added 07/20/2011)
- How do I burn candles safely?
(5256 Views, Added 10/05/2009)
- How do I Use a Double Boiler for Melting Wax?
(4917 Views, Added 12/13/2012)
- Should I double wick my candles?
(3971 Views, Added 03/10/2011)
- What causes specks of color at the bottom of my candles?
(2693 Views, Added 11/17/2011)
- How can I keep my colored candles from fading over time?
(2690 Views, Added 07/20/2011)
- Which candle dyes work best in wax?
(1723 Views, Added 02/07/2013)
- How should I prepare my containers before filling them with wax?
(1529 Views, Added 08/06/2013)
- How do I fix surface flaws in my candles?
(1286 Views, Added 08/06/2013)
- How can I tell what color my finished candle will be?
(1139 Views, Added 02/07/2013)
- What is a melt pool?
(855 Views, Added 08/06/2013)
- How do I get my wicks to stay centered and in place while the wax is cooling?
(670 Views, Added 08/06/2013)
- Do you sell organic candle wick?
(616 Views, Added 05/14/2013)
- How do I tare (zero out) the scale??
(530 Views, Added 09/03/2013)
Have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
<- Back to FAQ Homepage