The Position: Crafter Support Generalist
As a Crafter Support Generalistt at CandleScience, you will be tasked with providing the most pleasant, knowledgeable, and empowered support possible.
This position requires strong communication skills and a desire to connect with customers. Our ideal candidate is a crafty individual with an upbeat, determined attitude and a strong work ethic.
You will spend most of your day helping customers via phone, email, messaging, and social media channels. When not working directly with customers, you’ll work to improve the customer experience on the website.
You must thrive in a small, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment and be focused on accomplishing the company mission and goals. You will be expected to learn and stay up-to-date with current candle and soap making trends and techniques. If you’re not a lifelong learner, you won’t want this job!
Full-Time, temporary position with opportunity to become permanent.
- Support our customers via email, phone, messaging, and social media
- Work to understand and improve our customer’s experience
- Identify customer issues, needs, and trends
- Communicate these to the rest of the team
- Provide ideas and initiatives to improve the customer experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with social media and modern communication channels
- Computer fluency, including experience with Mac OS, G Suite, MS Office
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Please upload your resume and a cover letter letting us know why you’re perfect for the job to the Indeed platform. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Headquartered in Durham, NC, we’re surrounded by great restaurants, cultural activities, and sporting events. Also known as one of the “Tastiest Towns of the South,” Durham is one of the best places to live and work.
Big company benefits with small company culture! We provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with low deductibles. All employees receive employer match for retirement contributions of up to 3% of annual earnings. We have liberal vacation policies and offer additional benefits including technology stipends, gym memberships, and company paid life insurance.