The Position: eCommerce Product Marketing Manager
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be the evangelist for all CandleScience products. You will manage all new product launches, product promotions, and product listings, and updates on CandleScience.com.
This role is ideal for a product management professional with a strong technical background seeking a leading role in product strategy, definition, and promotion. You will need strong communication skills, and a desire to understand how all products relate to each other, our customers, and business operations.
You must thrive in a small, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment and be focused on accomplishing the company mission and goals. You will be expected to learn and stay up-to-date with the current candle and soap making trends and techniques. If you’re not a lifelong learner, you won’t want this job!
- Coordinate and lead all new product launches and act as the central point person for our product, logistics, and marketing teams
- Add new product SKUs and ensure all product-specific information and digital assets are added to our eCommerce app
- Maintain and update product data and documentation for accuracy
- Coordinate with the development team to improve product admin tools
- Ensure the operations team has all product data needed for labeling, production, and manufacturing
- Identify improvements to better meet the needs of consumers
- Create and drive product marketing programs on the eCommerce site, email, and social platforms to meet strategic growth objectives
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of product-specific campaigns
- Proven ability to manage projects in order to meet deadlines
- Solid follow-up skills with the ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with cross-departmental managers
- Superb conceptual thinking and problem-solving at all levels
- Experience with eCommerce platforms a plus
Please upload your resume and a cover letter letting us know why you’re perfect for the job on Indeed. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Headquartered in Durham, NC, we’re surrounded by great restaurants, cultural activities, and sporting events. Also known as one of the “Tastiest Towns of the South,” Durham is one of the best places to live and work.
CandleScience develops and sells candle and soap making supplies. Our customers vary in size from candle and soap entrepreneurs to seasonal hobbyists. We began in 2004 as a two-person startup, and have become the market leader in the industry.
We work hard to develop natural and safe products that push the boundaries of candle and soap making. Our success is a result of our focus on web development, product development, and operations.
For More About Us:
Igniting Growth with CandleScience | UPS
First Candles, Now Soap. Durham’s CandleScience Expands in DIY Market | TechWire