Stainless Steel Wax Melter 65 lb.
Wax Melter Features:
- Direct Heat - no need to fill with water!
- Dual zone heating control (12 amps, 120v, 1440 watts)
- Heated spout
- Lifetime warranty on the tank, 1 year on the heating element.
- 304 stainless steel inside and out
- Tight fitting stainless steel cover
- Standard 110v power plug
- Rust Proof - Stainless Steel construction will not rust!
- Melts entire case of soy or paraffin wax
Melting times vary depending on the type of wax and heat setting.
|Range||50° to 250°F|
Submitted On 2013-09-15 Jessica Larson
My candle business is small and I worried about purchasing an expensive piece of equipment but this is a lifesaver! I live in a warm climate and I am thrilled at how little heat this emits. I heat the wax and pour it into my regular melting pots 4lbs at a time. I set the temp slightly higher than 185 so I just let it cool slightly before adding fragrance and color. I don't know how I lived without this!