The Position: Crafter Support Specialist
As a Crafter Support Specialist at CandleScience, you will be tasked with providing the most pleasant, knowledgeable, and empowered support possible.
This position requires strong communication skills and a desire to connect with customers. Our ideal candidate is a crafty individual with an upbeat, determined attitude and a strong work ethic.
You will spend most of your day helping customers via phone, email, messaging, and social media channels. When not working directly with customers, you’ll work to improve the customer experience on the website.
You must thrive in a small, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment and be focused on accomplishing the company mission and goals. You will be expected to learn and stay up-to-date with current candle and soap making trends and techniques. If you’re not a lifelong learner, you won’t want this job!
- Support our customers via email, phone, messaging, and social media
- Work to understand and improve our customer’s experience
- Identify customer issues, needs, and trends
- Communicate these to the rest of the team
- Provide ideas and initiatives to improve the customer experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with social media and modern communication channels
- Computer fluency, including experience with Mac OS, G Suite, MS Office
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Access to a reliable internet connection required
Note: This position will be a remote, work from home position until COVID-19 conditions improve and working in our Durham office is acceptable.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com letting us know why you’re perfect for the job. No phone calls please!