Warehouse and Production Associate
Location: Sparks, Nevada
Candlescience creates and sells natural candle making supplies to hobbyists (think Pinterest) and small candle companies (think Etsy).
We research and develop new raw materials of unparalleled quality that push the boundaries of performance in natural candle making. We distribute our products through multiple distribution centers and Amazon and have experienced 30%+ revenue and profit growth a year for over a decade.
The Position: Warehouse and Production Associate
We are looking for experienced warehouse and production associates to join our team at our Sparks, NV distribution center. The ideal candidate has experience with pick/pack/ship operations, general assembly and quality control. You must have experience working with computers and enjoy a team-oriented environment. We offer excellent pay, big company benefits and small company culture.
- Understanding of pick/pack/ship operations
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
- Machine operation experience
- Inventory control
- General assembly experience
- Ability to lift up to 62 lbs
- Forklift experience
- Experience with computers
- The ability to work without much supervision
- Pass criminal/drug/credit checks
- Valid Driver’s license
- UPS Worldship/Fedex/USPS Shipping systems
- LTL shipping
- Amazon FBA & Vendor Central
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Please email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Application for Warehouse and Production Associate."
- Contact Information