Candle tins are a great alternative, or complement, to traditional glass candle containers. Our gold candle tins have a beautiful, satin finish, a silver interior, and include snug fitting gloss lids. These are perfect for gift sets, themed sets, giveaways, and more. Also available in 2 oz, 6 oz, and 8 oz tins. Or, explore our full lineup of candle tins.
Looking for inspiration? Try DIY Candle Wedding Favors!
CandleScience tins are made from steel and are safe and easy to use, thanks to:
- Raised Safety Feet that keep surfaces cool, and candle burners happy!
- Wick Tab Outline that makes wicking a breeze.
Protective Varnish Coating
Our candle tins feature a varnish coating on the inside to help protect the metal from discoloring. Keep in mind that aroma components like citrus oils, cinnamon oil, and vanillin in fragrance oils can still cause the color of the tin to shift, particularly at higher fragrances loads.
How much wax will it hold?
See this information in the Properties section of this page. Learn more about container wax weight and volume.
Looking for a wick suggestion?
Check out our wick guide to see recommendations! Our recommendations are estimates and should be used as a starting point for your own burn testing.
Looking for labels?
Put the finishing touch on your candles with the perfect product label from Avery WePrint. Browse designs, create your own, and take 10% off all label orders!
- Already have an idea of what you’d like to do? Head to avery.com to get started.
- Not sure what label size or shape to use? Check out Avery’s Label Sizes Chart.
- Looking for labeling tips or want to see the latest in design trends? Explore Avery’s Candle Label Inspiration & Ideas for your candle line.
Check out our wholesale page for more information on ordering candle tins and other candle supplies in bulk or by the pallet.
Made in the USA