Our Cornflower Matte Tumbler Jars are sophisticated containers with a warm, electroplated gold interior that perfectly complements the matte, cornflower blue exterior.
"Astra" comes from the Ancient Greek word for stars glimmering in the night sky, a perfect fit for this tumbler's electroplated gold interior that reflects a lit candle's soft glow. These statement-making tumblers are also available in cranberry, black, green and white.
Note: Do not pick up jar by lid.
Candle Maker's Notes:
- If you typically wick our Straight Sided Tumbler or similar tumblers by sight alone, note that the reflective inside can make eyeballing the center of these tumblers difficult. A wick setter is recommended.
- These containers have a gentle taper that can make large labels challenging. We suggest using smaller labels for this product.
- Unlit, the electroplated gold interior reflects the candle's wax.
Looking for a wick suggestion?
Check out our wick guide to see recommendations! Our recommendations are estimates and should be used as a starting point for your own burn testing.
Looking for labels?
Put the finishing touch on your candles with the perfect product label from Avery WePrint. Browse designs, create your own, and take 10% off all label orders!
- Already have an idea of what you’d like to do? Head to avery.com to get started.
- Not sure what label size or shape to use? Check out Avery’s Label Sizes Chart.
- Looking for labeling tips or want to see the latest in design trends? Explore Avery’s Candle Label Inspiration & Ideas for your candle line.
Need packaging for this jar? We have options!
- Try our Kraft or White Straight Sided Tumbler Boxes! We recommend using either a lid, OR a tumbler box, not both.
- For an upscale, tactile experience, try our Luxe Soft Touch Tumbler Boxes in Gray, White, or Black with or without a Metal Flat Lid.
- Want a sophisticated and recyclable option? Try our Black, White, or Kraft Paper Candle Tubes with or without lids.
Need shipping boxes?
Flush Packaging offers durable shipping boxes custom fit to a wide variety of CandleScience vessels—ensuring your finished candles get delivered safely.