Supplement your candle line with the Puebla Tumbler Jar. This lovely container began as a limited run product and proved to be so popular that it is here to stay. In homage to southwestern style, the Puebla Tumbler Jar’s thick glass and tapered sides add a unique, artisan flair to any candle line. The artisan style of this glassware results in cosmetic variations between jars, specifically:
- thickness variations of the sham and walls of the glass
- variation in glass clarity
- the mouth of the jar taking a slight oval shape
Want to add your own artisanal touch to candles in the Puebla Jars? Our marble candle tutorial brings a distinct hand-crafted element to every candle you make.
Looking for a wick suggestion?
Check out our wick guide to see recommendations! Our recommendations are estimates and should be used as a starting point for your own burn testing.
Looking for labels?
Put the finishing touch on your candles with the perfect product label from Avery WePrint. Browse designs, create your own, and take 10% off all label orders!
- Already have an idea of what you’d like to do? Head to avery.com to get started.
- Not sure what label size or shape to use? Check out Avery’s Label Sizes Chart.
- Looking for labeling tips or want to see the latest in design trends? Explore Avery’s Candle Label Inspiration & Ideas for your candle line.
View our wholesale page for more information on ordering in bulk.