Create stunning pillar candles, votives, wax melts, and tarts with IGI's 6028 Paraffin/Soy Pillar Blend Wax. This paraffin/soy pillar blend offers the strong fragrance throw and easy burning of paraffin, with the appealing look and usability of soy. IGI 6028 resists frosting and incorporates candle dye for smooth, beautiful finished products. It requires no additional additives to achieve optimal performance—just add color and fragrance. Also, with its high melting point, this wax is ideal for candles that will be shipped to customers in warm weather.
Cases contain 4 slabs of wax packaged together in a reinforced cardboard box.
Candle Maker's Notes:
Packaged as hard slabs, IGI 6028 can be a bit of a challenge to break apart. It can be cut using a sharp knife, though using a hammer or similar to break down the wax into chunks first can be helpful!
- Review our Lab Notes for details on using this wax.
- Expect lighter shades when using dye due to the soy content.
- Pillars and Votives have a recommended max fragrance of 6%.
- Wax Melts and Tarts have a recommended max fragrance of 9%.
- Use our Wick Guide to help get your testing started.
- What’s the right wax for your needs? Visit our Wax Guide.
View our wholesale page for more information on ordering in bulk.