The Studio Tumbler Jar is a custom straight sided candle container available exclusively at CandleScience.
We’ve worked with the manufacturer to ensure the sham (or base) is more consistently level than similar vessels. Candle making is a breeze with the Studio Tumbler Jar and we’re proud to offer an American-made version of this popular candle jar design.
We also carry straight sided tumbler jars in additional colors and sizes.
Looking for a lid?
Studio Tumbler Jars have the most versatile lid options.
- Our Metal Flat Lids in rose gold, silver, bronze, gold, matte black, and black lend a modern, sleek aesthetic.
- Sustainable and stylish, 3.25" Bamboo Lids add a contemporary touch.
- Glass Tumbler Lids in black, amber, or white provide an upscale feel that's anything but ordinary.
- Appeal to both rustic and modern senses with the natural beauty of Pine Wooden Lids in brown, black, or natural.
How much wax will it hold?
See this information in the Properties section of this page. Learn more about container wax weight and volume.
Looking for a wick suggestion?
Check out our wick guide to see recommendations! Our recommendations are estimates and should be used as a starting point for your own burn testing.
Looking for labels?
Put the finishing touch on your candles with the perfect product label from Avery WePrint. Browse designs, create your own, and take 10% off all label orders!
- Already have an idea of what you’d like to do? Head to avery.com to get started.
- Not sure what label size or shape to use? Check out Avery’s Label Sizes Chart.
- Looking for labeling tips or want to see the latest in design trends? Explore Avery’s Candle Label Inspiration & Ideas for your candle line.
Need packaging for this jar? We have options!
- Try our Kraft or White Straight Sided Tumbler Boxes! We recommend using either a lid, OR a tumbler box, not both.
- For an upscale, tactile experience, try our Luxe Soft Touch Tumbler Boxes in Gray, White, or Black with or without a Metal Flat Lid, 3.25" Bamboo Lid, or Glass Tumbler Lid. Our Pine Wooden Lids do not fit inside the box.
- Want a sophisticated and recyclable option? Try our Black, White, or Kraft Paper Candle Tubes with or without lids.
Need shipping boxes?
Flush Packaging offers durable shipping boxes custom fit to a wide variety of CandleScience vessels—ensuring your finished candles get delivered safely.
These containers are blown glass, which means that the container dimensions may vary slightly due to the nature of the manufacturing process. Tolerance allowance is as follows:
Height +/-0.06” (+/-0.15 cm).
Diameter +/-0.04" (+/-0.10 cm)
View our wholesale page for more information on ordering in bulk.
Made in the USA