I am resending this review...my prior had some letters that did not type.
I made 132 candles for wedding favors. When my husband and I went to put labels on, he happened to open and smell candle and asked how come there was some brownish color that appeared to seep from outer edge of candle where it touches tin?? I first thought rust and thought “oh no!”... they were very time-consuming gift I am doing for our son and soon-to-be daughter-in-law. I haven’t gone through them all yet! They turned out absolutely adorable and I was so pleased, until I see this. I saw someone post about a chemical reaction with some scents?? I used Very Vanilla??? Please help so I know for future reference. And I am assuming they will not hamper my candle burn or scent in any way? Just disappointed after all the time and work that went Into them.