Stainless Steel Wax Melter 65 lb. will be back in stock at our North Carolina warehouse on Friday, 3/8/19
Maximize productivity and profitability with a CandleScience stainless steel wax melter. This wax melting pot quickly produces a uniformed heating area ideal for use with soy and paraffin waxes. Compared to a water jacketed version, our unit melts wax in half the time, uses less energy, and produces less heat.
View our wax melter instructions for additional tips and suggestions on proper use and care of your stainless steel wax melter. Wax Melter Features:
- Direct Heat - no need to fill with water!
- Dual zone heating control (12 amps, 120v, 1440 watts)
- Heated spout
- Lifetime warranty on the tank, 1 year on the heating element.
- 304 stainless steel inside and out
- Tight fitting stainless steel cover
- Standard 110v power plug
- Rust Proof - Stainless Steel construction will not rust!
- Melts entire case of soy or paraffin wax
Melting times vary depending on the type of wax and heat setting.