Our melt and pour soap making kit is the easiest way to get started making your own soap. Instructions with photos of each step make sure your first experience will be simple and fun. Each kit includes supplies to make eight goat’s milk handmade bars. Keep them for yourself or give as gifts. And, if you want to make more soap, you'll be ready with the silicone soap mold, spatula, and pouring pitcher. They'll help produce quality bars for years to come. This kit features two of our most popular bath and body safe fragrance oils:
- Caribbean Teakwood: A complex, spicy masculine fragrance with notes of tobacco, teakwood, sandalwood, and amber.
- Himalayan Bamboo: A calming fragrance with a soothing aromatherapy blend of bergamot, bamboo, and violet.
If you’ve always wanted to make your own soap or know a crafter who does, our soap making kit is the best way to get started!
- Stephenson Goat's Milk Melt & Pour Soap Base
- Caribbean Teakwood Fragrance Oil
- Himalayan Bamboo Fragrance Oil
- Ocean Blue Vibrant Liquid Soap Dye
- Kelly Green Vibrant Liquid Soap Dye
- Funnel Pouring Pitcher
- 6 Bar Large Rectangle Silicone Soap Mold
- 8 Inch Silicone Spatula
- Empty spray bottle for rubbing alcohol
Items You'll Need At Home:
- Cutting Board
- Sharp Knife
- Plastic Wrap
- Isopropyl Alcohol (70% or higher)