Goat’s milk soap has been a favored luxury product for centuries. Now, you can learn to make your own luxurious goat’s milk soap with Stephenson Goat’s Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base. Our kit includes easy-to-use instructions to walk you through the soap making process, two vibrant, soap-safe colorants, and two of our most popular soap-safe fragrances:
- Caribbean Teakwood: A complex, spicy fragrance with notes of tobacco, teakwood, sandalwood, and amber.
- Himalayan Bamboo: A calming fragrance with a soothing aromatherapy blend of bergamot, bamboo, and violet.
Some crafters are a little nervous about working with lye, but our melt and pour soap kit skips that step by providing a premade soap base that’s all ready for your own creative designs. Just melt the soap base down in a microwave, add fragrance and colorant, and design your own handmade soap.
Show us your creativity with this kit. Each kit includes supplies to make eight goat’s milk handmade bars. Keep them for yourself or give them as gifts. And, if you want to make more soap, you'll be ready with the silicone soap mold, spatula, and pouring pitcher.
- 2 lb (907 g) Stephenson Goat's Milk Melt & Pour Soap Base
- 0.5 oz (14 g) Caribbean Teakwood Fragrance Oil
- 0.5 oz (14 g) Himalayan Bamboo Fragrance Oil
- 1 oz (28 g) Ocean Blue Vibrant Liquid Soap Dye
- 1 oz (28 g) Kelly Green Vibrant Liquid Soap Dye
- Funnel Pouring Pitcher
- 6 Bar Large Rectangle Silicone Soap Mold
- 8 Inch Silicone Spatula
- Empty spray bottle for rubbing alcohol
Items You'll Need At Home:
- Cutting Board
- Sharp Knife
- Plastic Wrap
- Isopropyl Alcohol (70% or higher)