Spread the joy of self-care with a CandleScience melt and pour soap making kit. Learn to use premium skin-safe ingredients with a fun and wintery project. Perfect for beginners, just follow our step-by-step instructions to ensure your first soap making experience is simple and fun.
The included vegetable-based soap base creates mild, luxurious bars ideal for those with sensitive skin. Free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLES) and sodium laureth sulfate (SLS), this soap base is moisturizing and won’t be harsh on winter skin.
Ths kit features two popular skin-safe fragrance oils:
- White Sage and Lavender: A camphoraceous blend of herbs, lavender, and aromatic woods.
- White Eucalyptus: A soothing, self-care scent with notes of marine, spearmint, and eucalyptus.
- 2 lb (907 g) Stephenson SLES/SLS Sulfate Free Melt and Pour Soap Base
- 0.5 oz (14 g) White Sage and Lavender Fragrance Oil
- 0.5 oz (14 g) White Eucalyptus Fragrance Oil
- 1 oz (28 g) Ocean Blue Vibrant Liquid Soap Dye
- Funnel Pouring Pitcher
- Snowflake Silicone Mold
- 8” Silicone Spatula
- Empty spray bottle for rubbing alcohol
Items You'll Need At Home:
- Cutting Board
- Sharp Knife
- Plastic Wrap
- Isopropyl Alcohol (70% or higher)
Note, September 16, 2022: Step 5 of the instructions contains a typo. The instructions mistakenly read "add one of the 1 oz bottles of fragrance oil." However, this kit contains two 0.5 oz bottles of fragrance oil. Only add one of the 0.5 oz bottles of fragrance oil at Step 5.