IGI 4625 is a top-performing pre-blended pillar wax, perfect for wax melts, tarts, votives, and pillar candles. With a smooth and opaque appearance, IGI 4625 accepts dye well for brightly colored candles. This fully refined paraffin wax requires a second pour, but easily releases from molds. No additional additives are needed—just add color and fragrance.
IGI 4625 is packaged as a hard slab. The weight on slabbed wax can vary slightly. Cases contain four slabs of wax packaged together in a reinforced cardboard box.
- We recommend LX wicks for this wax.
- Allow candles to cure for 3-5 days.
- Use a rubber mallet to break slabs into chunks or use a hot knife to cut wax into smaller pieces.
- Add fragrance and dye at 185°F/ 85°C.
- Learn more about using IGI 4625 on our Support page.
- Use our Wick Guide to help get your testing started.
- What’s the right wax for your needs? Visit our Wax Guide.
View our wholesale page for more information on ordering in bulk.