Whether you’re looking for a fun, kid-friendly craft project or thinking about getting serious about a soap business, CandleScience melt and pour soap kits are the best starting point for your soap making journey. Instructions with photos of each step are included to make your first experience simple and fun. Each kit includes enough soap for 6+bars of skin-loving tree-shaped soap.
The included vegetable-based soap base creates mild, luxurious bars ideal for those with sensitive skin. Free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLES) and sodium laureth sulfate (SLS), this soap base is moisturizing and won’t be harsh on winter skin.
Ths kit features two popular fragrance oils:
- Alpine Balsam: A unique pine fragrance that captures a crisp winter night.
- Frosted Juniper: Fresh evergreens blended with berries and herbaceous notes form the heart of this nostalgic holiday scent.
- Stephenson SLES/SLS Sulfate Free Melt and Pour Soap Base (White)
- ½ oz Alpine Balsam Fragrance Oil
- ½ oz Frosted Juniper Fragrance Oil
- 1 oz Kelly Green Vibrant Liquid Soap Dye
- Funnel Pouring Pitcher
- Tree Silicone Mold
- 8” Silicone Spatula
- Empty spray bottle for rubbing alcohol
Items You'll Need At Home:
- Cutting Board
- Sharp Knife
- Plastic Wrap
- Isopropyl Alcohol (70% or higher)
Note, September 16, 2022: Step 5 of the instructions contains a typo. The instructions mistakenly read "add one of the 1 oz bottles of fragrance oil." However, this kit contains two 0.5 oz bottles of fragrance oil. Only add one of the 0.5 oz bottles of fragrance oil at Step 5.