Bring a little of the outdoors inside while staying cozy with this beginner-friendly melt and pour soap making kit. Each Tree Soap Making Kit includes all the materials you need for 6+ bars of luxurious, handmade tree-shaped soap. Whether you need a last-minute gift for the holidays or want to bring a little winter cheer into your home, soap making is fun and simple with this kit’s step-by-step instructions.
The kit features a vegetable-based soap base to create mild, luxurious bars ideal for those with sensitive skin. Free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLES) and sodium laureth sulfate (SLS), the soap base is moisturizing and gentle on winter skin.
This kit comes with two festive, wintery fragrance oils:
- Alpine Balsam: A unique pine fragrance that evokes a crisp winter night.
- Frosted Juniper: Fresh evergreens blended with berries and herbaceous notes form the heart of this nostalgic holiday scent.
- 2 lb (907 g) Stephenson SLES/SLS Sulfate Free Melt and Pour Soap Base (White)
- 0.5 oz (14 g) Alpine Balsam Fragrance Oil
- 0.5 oz (14 g) Frosted Juniper Fragrance Oil
- 1 oz (28 g) Kelly Green Vibrant Liquid Soap Dye
- Funnel Pouring Pitcher
- Tree Silicone Mold
- 8” Silicone Spatula
- Empty spray bottle for rubbing alcohol
Items You'll Need At Home:
- Cutting Board
- Sharp Knife
- Plastic Wrap
- Isopropyl Alcohol (70% or higher)
Note, September 16, 2022: Step 5 of the instructions contains a typo. The instructions mistakenly read "add one of the 1 oz bottles of fragrance oil." However, this kit contains two 0.5 oz bottles of fragrance oil. Only add one of the 0.5 oz bottles of fragrance oil at Step 5.