An all-natural container wax, EcoSoya CB-135 Soy Wax creates candles with smooth, even tops in one pour. Manufactured in the United Kingdom by Kerax, CB-135 is packaged in pastile form for easy handling and measuring. This wax creates creamy, off-white candles requiring no additional additives.
Candle Maker’s Notes:
For the best hot throw, we recommend adding your fragrance or essential oils at 185°F (85°C), stirring for two minutes, and pouring at 135°F (57.2°C). Allow your candles to cure for two weeks before use.
- To reduce frosting, stick to undyed or lightly colored wax.
- Or, embrace the frosting, and educate your customers on the benefits of soy wax.
- View our Lab Notes for all the details on EcoSoya CB-135.
- Check out our Soy Wax Troubleshooting Guide.
- Use our Wick Guide to help get your testing started.
- What’s the right wax for your needs? Visit our Wax Guide.
View our wholesale page for more information on ordering in bulk.
Made in the UK