A favorite for wax melts, pillar candles, embeds, and votives, Blended Waxes® Pillar Soy Wax (BW-921) is made with 100% soybean oil and uses soy-based additives to enhance performance. It exhibits very good scent throw, vibrant colors, and excellent mold release.
BW-921 is an excellent natural wax for creating smooth and creamy structural candles and melts that resist frosting.
BW-921 is packaged in pastille form for easy scooping and measuring. It is fully plant-based from USA-grown soybeans and requires no additives.
Looking for a little inspiration?
- Learn How to Make Soy Wax Melts.
- Have fun with our How to Make Decorative Geometric Pillar Candles tutorial.
Candle Maker's Notes:
Seeking a stronger hot throw in your melts and pillars? Make sure to weigh your fragrance oils, add them to the wax at 185°F (85°C), and stir for two minutes to ensure the fragrance binds to the wax.
- Allow your candles to cure for at least a week for maximum throw.
- View our Lab Notes for all the details on BW-921.
- Use our Wick Guide to help get your testing started.
- For help choosing the right candle wax for your candles, visit our Wax Guide.
View our wholesale page for more information on ordering in bulk.
Made in the USA