candle project idea: strawberries and cream 3-wick candle Using whipped wax and strawberry wax embeds, create a soy wax candle that looks good enough to eat.
Let your creativity shine with this fun and versatile Strawberries and Cream project featuring the Blush Nordic 3-Wick Ceramic Jar and Strawberries and Cream fragrance oil. Whipped soy wax and true-to-life strawberry embeds create a candle that reminds us of summertime simplicity.
Make a berry cute candle of your own, or use these whipped wax and embed techniques to create a unique statement piece. Dye the whipped wax to make chocolate mousse, swap strawberries for lemon slices, or scrap the food theme and go for a beach scene.
How we created our candle:
1. Made a soy candle: How to make a soy candle
- Container: Blush Nordic 3-Wick
- Wax: 9 oz of Golden Brands 464 Soy Wax (be sure to leave room for the whipped wax topping)
- Wicks: 3 CD 6 (Candemaking 101: How to Multi-Wick Candles)
2. Created strawberry wax embeds: Succulent Embed Candle
- Wax: IGI 6028
- Dye: Red Liquid Candle Dye
3. Whipped soy wax and piped it: How to Whip Wax
Carousel with 4 Products shown at the same time. Use the Previous and Next Button to Navigate.
Show off your strawberries and cream candles and all your handmade creations, with the CandleScience community by tagging us @CandleScience and using the #CandleScientist hashtag on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We may feature you in our Stories or on our website!